LAI Games is a leading developer of arcade games and products used in entertainment venues around the world.
With roots that reach back to 1958, we have decades of experience working across international markets, and a reputation for innovation and integrity. We design unique, accessible, and creative games and experiences for players in arcades and at home.
We’re a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunities for professional growth.
BE PART OF AN INNOVATIVE, INDUSTRY LEADING TEAM
LAI Games has a game portfolio comprised of video games, Virtual Reality experiences, mobile applications, ticket redemption games, and more. Our goal is to craft the most engaging, rewarding and innovative games and experiences in the out of home entertainment space, including arcades, barcades, bowling alleys and family entertainment centres. This commitment to innovation is demonstrated by the consistent launch of category-defining, award-winning titles such as Speed of Light, Snapshot, Let’s Bounce, HYPERshoot, and Virtual Rabbids: The Big Ride.
The Parts Fulfillment Specialist role is a full-time position, Monday – Friday from 8am to 5pm, that will support the shipping and receiving of our parts business through activities of picking parts, packing, and shipping.
- Accurately pick, pack, and ship LAI Games, and The Locker Network products to customers
- Utilize a PC to create shipping labels, print packing slips, and process incoming and outgoing customer orders and returns
- Use a pallet jack and/or forklift to move product
- Work closely with management to replenish product, including checking quantities to ensure inventory accuracy and keeping the parts storage neat, well-marked, clean and orderly.
- Prepare incoming inventory for immediate shipment to customers (i.e., pack parts boxes, prepare games, etc.)
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the warehouse by breaking down boxes, taking out trash, sweeping the floors, ensure aisles stay clear of clutter, and organizing assigned work areas
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
Experience using Microsoft Office and related software.
Some work out of normal work hours may be expected, including occasional weekends.
- Basic computing and technical proficiency in Windows based programs such as Office 365 and the ability to learn our inventory system program.
- Able to lift boxes weighing up to 50 (lbs.) pounds
- Proficiency with hand tools, small power tools, and a basic technical aptitude related to electronic components preferred
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Forklift experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task very accurately in a fast-paced environment
Helix Leisure USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.