We are an arcade experience company that connects people with games.
We combine decades of arcade experience with a focus on creating accessible and social games that delight players across physical and virtual worlds.
It’s our vision to entertain and connect people around the globe with innovative games and services inspired by arcade culture.
Global distribution network
Extensive manufacturing capabilities
Industry’s most innovative R&D team
We own the entire value chain
We respect IP and know how to successfully bring unique, accessible experiences to the global LBE market.
We have a reputation for innovation and integrity, and a track record of helping brands achieve success in LBE, bringing meaningful financial returns and brand reach with minimal investment on the brand-owner’s behalf.
Virtual Rabbids: The Big Ride
- The industry’s first unattended VR experience (a new product genre)
- Imitated by multiple manufacturers, none have recreated its success
- Recipient of the coveted AMOA Innovator award in 2018
- 5 years after launch it’s still consistently voted #1 in Player’s Choice polls
- Highest earning video game or attraction to this day
Angry Birds Coin Crash
- Prelaunch network-wide rollout through Dave and Busters, putting the game in all their stores nationwide with a short period of exclusivity
- Recipient of the coveted AMOA Innovator Award in 2021
- Highest selling arcade game coming out of the pandemic
- Sold through remaining inventory for 2021 (available as back-order for 2022)
Asphalt 9 Legends Arcade
- LAI presold over 60 units before the game’s public debut at IAAPA Expo 2021
- Extensive marketing activities saw A9 become the most talked about arcade game of the event following its press conference on Day 1 of IAAPA
- Sold through remaining inventory through Q1 2022 (back-orders almost full for Q2 2022)