LAI Games has established a new locker division, The Locker Network. It will offer locations a simple to use, secure, first class storage service for their guests and a hassle-free revenue stream for the location. The advanced electronic locker systems will be on display in booth #1031 at the IAAPA Expo this month.
The Locker Network locker systems are manufactured to a successful Australian design at LAI Games’ 100,000 sq ft factory and have a number of sophisticated features:
- Touch-screen payment modules with simple user interfaces and multi-language voice message assistance.
- Secure locker access control options via PIN, barcode, RFID or magnetic strip cards.
- Wireless remote monitoring and sophisticated cash/security logging system.
- Fully configurable rental times and locker payment options.
- Unique “Floating Locker” system – guests pay a one-time fee for access to lockers at different locations within a facility.
About The Locker Network
The Locker Network is a subsidiary of LAI Games – part of the Leisure and Allied Industries (LAI) Group – a leader in the interactive entertainment and game industry for over 50 years. For more information, please visit www.TheLockerNetwork.com.