The Locker Network, a division of LAI Games, recently launched a new website, TheLockerNetwork.com. The site offers comprehensive information about the locker system, including system benefits, different applications, and information on the revenue share model. The company will have the locker system on display in Booth #938 at the upcoming World Waterpark Show in West Palm Beach, FL, in October.
The Locker Network offer locations a simple to use, secure, first class storage service for their guests and a hassle-free revenue stream for the location. The systems are manufactured to a successful Australian design at LAI Games’ 100,000 sq ft factory and have a number of sophisticated features:
- Touch-screen payment module with simple user interface and multi-language option voice messages.
- Secure access control options via PIN, biometric, RFID/barcode, magnetic stripe cards and IR wristbands.
- Wireless Remote operator monitoring and comprehensive cash/security logging system.
- Fully configurable rental times and locker payment options.
- Unique “Floating Locker System” – guests pay a one-off fee for access to lockers at different locations within a theme or water-park.
- Patented anti-jam locking system.
- Custom design options.
- Durable, high quality galvanized and stainless steel construction for long life.