Introducing The Outnumbered Tournament Kit
What better way to show location arcade and FEC owners the value of our new Tournament Kit than by holding a live tournament at IAAPA! Stop by LAI Games Booth #1034 to learn all about this new premium promotional tool and play Outnumbered, our paradigm-shifting new game.
Official Tournament Rules
- Registration is already open! Participants may register right up until the end of the event.
- Tournament starts at 10:00am on Tuesday, November 19 (when the IAAPA Expo doors open).
- Tournament ends at 4:30pm on Thursday, November 21.
- Winners announced at 5:00pm on Thursday, November 21.
- All ages and abilities are welcome to join.
- Scoring will be judged for competition on the ‘Advanced’ level of difficulty.
- Scores will be judged on single-player mode only for the competition.
- The highest score per stage wins, 1 person per stage: High Noon, Quarantine Zone, Deep Space.
- Players may play as many times as they like as long as there is no lineup to play. Only 1 game at a time if there is a lineup waiting to play. Play nice 😉
- Registration is free. Click here to register or simply scan the QR code on one of the promotional banners or flyers at the expo.
- After registering for the tournament, download the Weapon Forge app and practice forging a weapon!
- Before each game, players must log into the cabinet via the Weapon Forge app so the score is recorded.
In the event of a tie
If 2 competitors achieve the same high score, contest will be settled by a lightning elimination round. The first player to achieve the highest score on the current stage in head to head competition will win. Players must compete in the stage that they hold the high score for. Participants will play rock/paper/scissors to see who goes first.
Example: Out of 2 players who have equal score. Player 1 wins rock/paper/scissors and attempts stage X (current stage they both hold equal score on). If Player 2 beats this score he/she is the winner, if not, Player 1 wins.