Shedding Light on The Terrible Secret Many Operators are Hiding
FECs around the world are keeping a terrible secret. They are hiding something so cruel, so UNSPEAKABLE, that we at LAI Games believe it’s our duty to bring it to light, so we’ve enlisted the help of PETR (People for the Ethical Treatment of Rabbids) to help us with this discussion.
That secret is VRC: Virtual Rabbids Cruelty. Think it doesn’t happen? Think again! It could be happening in your country – your town – even in your own venues.
What does VRC Look Like?
These photos show the ugly truth.
Warning: THE FOLLOWING PHOTOS MAY BE TOO DISTURBING FOR SOME AUDIENCES
Barely attached, frayed Velcro.
Face pads that are worn and disintegrating.
Screws missing from HTC Vive I/O covers.
Twisted, knotted 3-in-1 cables.
Not replacing heavy duty straps after extended use.
No sanitary masks!
The consequences of VRC
The consequences of VRC are devastating and far-reaching. They include:
- Guests deciding not to play because the headsets look old and worn
- Guests being unable to secure their headsets due to Velcro failure
- People deciding not to play because no sanitary masks are available
All resulting in – LOSS OF REVENUE!
But don’t lose hope! It’s easy to combat VRC and keep your Virtual Rabbids in top-notch shape. Here are the easy steps to take to eradicate VRC once and for all!
- Inspect your Virtual Rabbids daily for signs of wear.
- Be sure you are using the only head strap recommended by LAI Games for the high volume of play that Virtual Rabbids gets.
- Replace your Heavy Duty Head Straps every 1,500 plays for best performance.
- Inspect and replace the foam face pad for your HTC Vive headsets as needed.
- Inspect the screws for the HTC Vive I/O cover and replace as needed.
- Always have an ample supply of Sanitary Masks on-hand as a courtesy to your guests.
Virtual Rabbids Cruelty doesn’t have to happen. Follow the steps above to give your guests a great experience and keep your Virtual Rabbids earning top revenues!
Learn How to Change Virtual Rabbids Head Straps.
“Virtual Rabbids is the #1 game regardless of the size of the game room. Whether it has 25 or 125 games, it’s #1 in all of them.”
Steve Veach, Director of Game Operations – Bowlero